Most of my hacks are available at BitBucket.
- OCaml compiler tool for source code browsing, including definition search and type inspection.
- Meta conv is a framework over type-conv, which provides an easier way to auto-generate decoder and encoder between OCaml data types and various tree form data such as JSON, XML, Sexp, etc.
- Meta conv for JSON
- A small monadic parser combinator library. Parser LANguage Combinator Kit A LL(n) parser monadic combinator library in OCaml. It is small but could parse OCaml language perfectly.
- Emacs mode for OMake -P
- OCaml library for manupilating bitmap images
- P4 extension for Perl like strings, i.e.,
- CamlP4 lexer plugin patch
- A small patch to plug lexer modifications into CamlP4. Included in ORakuda.
- ( ﾟ∀ﾟ)o彡°O’PyCaml
- Yet another OCaml-Python interface. It uses OCaml’s structural polymorphism for more type-safety.
- OCaml annot patch
- A small compiler patch enables automatic
.cmt*annoation file creation. Available as one of OPAM compiler variation.
- OCaml compiler extension for non-parametric polymorphism (i.e. overloading)
- OCaml compiler extension for dictionary dispatching (i.e. Haskell like overloading)
- Server side plug-in infrustructure in OCaml for VALVe source engine games
- Japanese friendly OCaml
- Offside trap
- Extend haskell-indent/haskell-indentation mode for Emacs from per-line basis to block basis.